Chopped and changed: programmes that are coming back with new faces
TV comedy is a fast-changing landscape at the moment. The number of new commissions is unprecedented, with a wider range of talent making it to screen than ever before (hello, E4's Show and Tell! Hello, prolific pilots!) And perhaps most surprisingly, while a lot of new programmes are making it to air, very few seem to have been axed.
- What have Plebs ever done for ITV?
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Tim Vine trumpet
- Incoming: Fran Moulds is in a hurry or something
- A Background In Swift Advice For bags
- On The Road with Al Pitcher: Swede Dreams
- Matt Berry
- Ian Hunter
- The Comedy Store makes £700,000 profit
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: TV stars