Circuit Breakers: Hal Cruttenden asks Jarred Christmas about Jupp, Jimmy and more
Our chain reaction of comedians rumbles on with a meeting of two circuit kings minds...
Last week, we asked circuit king Hal Cruttenden some questions. This week, he got the chance to ask Jarred Christmas some questions. Next week, Jarred gets the chance to ask someone of his choice (tbc) some questions. Hopefully this feature now makes sense.
- Edinburgh best newcomer shows at the Soho Theatre: Sam Fletcher
- Henry Ginsberg
- Alexander Armstrong to present You Couldn't Make It Up pilot for ITV
- Upstairs at the Masons, Mayfair's only comedy club with Paul Foot, Stephen Carlin, James Mullinger
- Robin Ince launches science app The Incomplete Map of the Cosmic Genome
- Circuit breakers: Trevor Lock asks Lee Kern some very tough questions
- Alan Partridge set for second Sky Atlantic series
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list