Circuit breakers: where comedians ask the questions
Our ongoing sequence to get every comedian asking another comedian what's really on their mind...
We started a chain reaction of the circuit's top comedians answering some questions, and then getting the chance to ask another comedian whatever they felt like - no matter how impertinent, off-colour or downright tawdry the questions are.
The chain fell down after Lloyd Langford (SORRY LLOYD IT WASN'T US) but we've just about managed to get it going again, so that's good news.
Click the links below to follow the chain as it happens!
- The Pleasance's SMS service
- Just A Minute
- Horne & Corden
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust, Edinburgh Fringe 2010
- Jimmy Carr
- Edinburgh view from Edinburgh Castle. Photo taken by Alan Ford 25/05/2006
- Pleasance launches free Edinburgh Fringe 2010 SMS service (that isn't free)
- Lulworth Castle
- Steve Coogan blasts Top Gear's Mexican show as 'casual racism'