A four-point plan to fix Never Mind The Buzzcocks
Never Mind The Buzzcocks has been through many phases in its long life. There were the early Lamarr years when the laughs didn't come so thick and fast, but it did feel passionate about music. There were the Amstell years, when the jokes may have become increasingly abusive, but they were damned funny. And then there are the guest host years, where the show is about...well, what IS the show about these days?
- Michael Palin awarded Bafta fellowship
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours
- Steve Coogan to star in Philomena
- David Walliams: 'Steve Martin inspired me to become a stand-up'
- John Cleese's Israeli nut ad 'endorses bombing of Iran'
- Alexei Sayle, Dr Brown, Daniel Simonsen on Soho Theatre's spring line-up
- Steve Bell: The Art of Comedy
- Secret Edinburgh : Making the most of Marchmont's Sweet Melinda's with Alistair Barrie
- Ed Byrne quits Twitter over Chegwin plagarism row