Fringe first-time guide
Anyone has to experience a festival for the first time at some point, and whether you are a performer, a punter, or simply arrived and got caught up in the frivolity of the Fringe, for someone visiting Edinburgh for the first time it can also be a little daunting.
With this in mind Get Comedy has scoured the comedy world to ask some of the seasoned pro's to give us their tips on how to survive your first time at the festival.
- Monty Python tracks music to Black Sabbath's ears
- James Mullinger
- Chris Forbes
- Incoming: Lady Garden are dead, long live Eleanor Thom
- Nish Kumar interview: “my only problem with nepotism is when it doesn’t benefit me”
- Jimmy Carr profile
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Jarlath Regan: sick of being the nice guy
- The Festival of the Spoken Nerd Interview: proving their nerding stripes
- Thinking About Fundamental Factors For bags