Good Night: Comedy Knights ride to the rescue
London's most hydra-headed comedy night...
Fancy some comedy? Then odds are you won't have to look too far to find one from Comedy Knights. You can find their shows all over London, including Cafe 1001 on Brick Lane and Whirled Arts in Loughborough Junction, between Brixton and Camberwell. If you're in south London and haven't been to the Whirled Arts one then you really need to get on with that as it is one heck of a space to be doing comedy in. This Tuesday (18 February) you'll find Pat Cahill, Stephanie Laing, Twayna Mayne, Gary from Leeds, Jason Simmons and Mark Daniels there, so best you get on that.
We asked Bobby Carroll, the first knight of Comedy Knights, what will be going on there...
THANKS BOBBY. Find out more at the Comedy Knights website.
- The Pleasance's SMS service
- Just A Minute
- Horne & Corden
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust, Edinburgh Fringe 2010
- Jimmy Carr
- Edinburgh view from Edinburgh Castle. Photo taken by Alan Ford 25/05/2006
- Pleasance launches free Edinburgh Fringe 2010 SMS service (that isn't free)
- Lulworth Castle
- Steve Coogan blasts Top Gear's Mexican show as 'casual racism'