Good Night: words from the people behind the best comedy nights around
Unsurprisingly, we love a good comedy night here at SSP.
But what does it take to make someone cope with the grumpy pub stuff, late-running acts, unreliable crowds, moody AV equipment, and drunken hordes (sorry, that would be us again) to put on a comedy night?
To answer those questions, we set up Good Night, a slot to hear from those brave slots who bring us the finest comedy around. You can find the links below to read up on the most interesting nights about - or if you run a night and have something you need to tell us, holler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Pleasance's SMS service
- Just A Minute
- Horne & Corden
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust, Edinburgh Fringe 2010
- Jimmy Carr
- Edinburgh view from Edinburgh Castle. Photo taken by Alan Ford 25/05/2006
- Pleasance launches free Edinburgh Fringe 2010 SMS service (that isn't free)
- Lulworth Castle
- Steve Coogan blasts Top Gear's Mexican show as 'casual racism'