Jessica Fostekew: Luxury Tramp, Edinburgh fringe review
We were rather excited about Jessica Fostekew's debut full-length show at Edinburgh after chatting with her last month. The promoted message of the show – being posh but slumming it – sounded both original for a debut show and also very well-suited to an Edinburgh audience.
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Sketchfest: Rory and Tim are three people. The third one isn't called 'and'.
- Sketchfest: Teakshow are matured in oaken vats
- Dawn French: Vicar of Dibley 'could make a return'
- Weapons, slackers and the police: get mugged by the week in video
- Peep show writers turned down Flight of the Conchords
- John Malkovich flyers own show at Edinburgh Fringe 2011
- Limmy’s Valentine love and Downton’s beauty: the week in video
- Glastonbury 2009 blog: covering the comedy and avoiding the mud
- Olympic 676