Joan Rivers, uncensored on the Southbank
It is a description which hardly needs saying but it is true all the same; Joan Rivers is sharp. I haven’t even sat down and she has already spotted my untied shoelace and advised me on the uncomfortable disposition I could find myself in if I don’t tie it up immediately.
- Dara O Briain announces UK tour for autumn 2012
- Monty Python's sued over Spamalot royalties
- Eddie Murphy 'most overpaid Hollywood actor'
- Ian Moore
- Here come the Girls from HBO
- David Hadingham
- Making waves with Mimetic Festival
- Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer set for afternoon delights on Fosters Funny
- Darren Connell