The Let's Dance for Sport Relief runners and riders
It's sometimes easy to forget that Comic Relief and its we-don't-entirely-understand-it younger sibling Sport Relief are actually very funny, given that it gets mashed up in the collective national memory with the godawful skits that get apologetically turned in for Children in Need.
- Sarah Silverman heads to Bloomsbury Theatre for UK show
- The Pin
- Secret Edinburgh: Underground canteens with Max & Ivan
- Circuit breakers: Josephine Lacey sets the questions for Chris Dangerfield
- MC Riskytime, unhinged aerobics and atheist church: the week in video
- Brendon Burns: 'I'm a secret handshake of comedy'
- Musical Comedy Awards 2013 Heat Three: Acts to watch
- Sketchfest: Rory and Tim are three people. The third one isn't called 'and'.
- Tim Minchin makes mincemeat of Altitude's Alpine comedy slopes
- A nice chat with Diane Spencer: Edinburgh Fringe interviews