Making waves with Mimetic Festival
Anyone looking to find a cultural offering which isn't sponsored by a credit card could find solace at Mimetic, a month-long mix of comedy, cabaret, puppetry and mime.
With the hype surrounding the Olympics, the jostling for festival places along the Thames and the outpouring of pageantry so far in 2012 it is easy to forget that there’s actually more going on in London than simply river barges and bourgeois sporting events.
- Olympic 668
- Danny Dyer
- Incoming: Ingrid Dahle is not David Baddiel
- Secret Edinburgh: Dan Nightingale views the city from the hill with no name
- On The Road with Al Pitcher: Swede Dreams
- Incoming: Tina Turner Tea Lady brews up
- Patrick Monahan interview: Teesside's lost cookery lost hope
- Tenacious D announce mega comedy festival in LA
- ITV commission The Job Lot ahead of new comedy push
- Bob Pipe