Making waves with Mimetic Festival
Anyone looking to find a cultural offering which isn't sponsored by a credit card could find solace at Mimetic, a month-long mix of comedy, cabaret, puppetry and mime.
With the hype surrounding the Olympics, the jostling for festival places along the Thames and the outpouring of pageantry so far in 2012 it is easy to forget that there’s actually more going on in London than simply river barges and bourgeois sporting events.
- Cast details for Hunderby released
- Edinburgh Fringe previews 2011: Zoe Lyons
- Jonny and the Baptists interview: “there’s just something about him that says ‘microwave meal’”
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: North Americans
- Incoming: Ed O'Meara on fear, parents and Swindon
- Secret Edinburgh: Chris and Paul wander around
- Lunch with the Hamiltons review
- Incoming: Fran Moulds is in a hurry or something
- Howard Marks
- Nicholas Lyndhurst