A mass NHS sing song with Long, Brigstocke and many more: the week in video
Andrew Mickel17 August 2012
Is YOUR comedy act falling apart? Then follow Jonny and the Baptists to hospital...
Lots of comedians have a sing song about the NHS
This happened last week and, oddly, didn't go viral. Jonny and the Baptists are joined by Josie Long (obviously), Cariad Lloyd, some Beta Males, Mitch Benn and his newly thin neck, Mark Watson, Max and Ivan, Nick Doody (quite obviously), Horse and Louis, Thomas Nelstrop (who, alarmingly, we recognised from the legs alone), Rachel Parris, Marcus Brigstocke (obviouslier) and Andre Vincent, Underbelly boss/scourge of Stewart Lee, Ed Bartlam, and one bloke we don't recognise, to sing a tribute to the NHS folk who patched up their injured guitarist.
Jameela Jamil has a huff
We were a little (very) rude about why T4 mannequin Jameela Jamil was presenting the BBC's overnight comedy marathon on the red button from 9pm tonight, so imagine our surprise to find she's done this video about it that is actually, genuinely funny.
Party Pom Pom
Why was BUG on Sky Atlantic a bit of a flop? Oh well, amazing bits and awesome pieces continue to drift through to the interwebs, like this charming little odd to video game party timez. AMAZING PRODUCTION.
Brett Domino heads to Edinburgh
Internet sort Brett Domino is doing an actual live Edinburgh show tomorrow. Sometimes the screen-to-stage move is spectacular; other times it doesn't work. Which way is this going to go, eh?
Dana Alexander gets mixed vibes from some old ladies
Dana struggles to deliver some material on vibrators. Audience members making jokes when they're not funny: awful. Audience members piping up when they're hilarious: priceless. (And don't miss Dana's views on, uh, Edinburgh views, here.)
Hot video? Tweet us @smallportions...
Your rating: None
- Colin Hoult
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Isy Suttie wins Sony Radio Award for Pearl and Dave
- The problem with My Family and other animals
- Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie reunite for new Canterville Ghost movie
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Secret Edinburgh: Barbershopera get drunk in the basement of a Mexican restaurant
- Sketchfest: Robin and Partridge want booking at Jongleurs
- Infinite Monkey Cage live at Latitude review
- Dara O'Briain reveals his dark side