A nice chat with Joe Lycett
Joe Lycett is one of those stand-ups who seems less likely to have developed into a comedian, and more likely to have just been discovered under a bush with a microphone stand already in is hand. (He's a laconic natural and about eight, is what we're trying to say.) He chats with SSP about the prospect of doing an hour's show, trying not to impinge on Peter Dickson's livelihood, and his history of headbutting One Show hosts...
- Adam Hills signs for Four and Gavin and Stacey go Stateside: the last 24 hours in comedy
- Graham Norton
- Ricky Gervais's Derek show gets Channel 4 series
- White Van Man axed by BBC Three
- UK general election results 2010: Comedians show their party swing
- Live comedy review: Stewart Lee: 41st Best Stand Up Ever, with Simon Munnery and Johnny Vegas
- Rob Brydon
- Dawn French: Vicar of Dibley 'could make a return'
- Dory Lama
- Nigel Hawthorne