Santa Sam Simmons solves YOUR Christmas problems
Andrew Mickel14 December 2012
Do you know who you want to get on solving your Christmas issues? An Australian absurdist who has previously had a show called PROBLEMS, that’s who. And luckily, we’ve got just such a man - Santa Sam Simmons - on hand to answer your (almost certainly ridiculous) problems in the next few days. (We were going to label him Uncle Sam throughout this process but apparently that’s already taken.) By way of example, we need to find someone to water The Official SSP Poinsettia while no-one's here over Christmas, but we're scared of our neighbours. WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO? What problems do YOU have for Christmas this year? Let us know on Twitter, Facebook or drop us an email and we’ll soon get them sorted... If you’d like to get them addressed in person, you could always try asking Sam, who’s at the Soho Theatre until 5 January, FYI. Although he’s now doing a show called About The Weather, so perhaps he won’t. You can alternatively read our last interview with Sam to see how HE deals with his problems, if you like.
Move over, Dear Deidre: we’re after problems for festive problems for Sam Simmons to solve...
EDIT: Sam solved all your problems. Here are your answers.
Your rating: None
- Jonathan Ross to host British Comedy Awards
- Jarred Christmas
- New start-up Wildseed promises £10,000 for next-gen comedy ideas
- Nat Wicks
- Kylie Minogue joins Peter Serafinowicz in Sky Arts comedy Hey Diddly Dee
- Phil Kay launches kickstarter campaign for new book The Wholly Viable
- Live comedy review: News Revue at the Canal Cafe Theatre
- Jon Holmes to replace Danny Wallace on Xfm breakfast show
- Promoters & Agents
- Hebburn gets second series on BBC Two