Every city has its own secrets and as the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is no different.
As part of SSP’s Edinburgh Fringe coverage we’ve asked some of the world’s top comedians to help us come up with our own travel guide to the city for the month of August.
Check the index below, or browse the map to find something close to you.
From lidos to fast curries, we’ll be producing a guide to the city through the eyes of the performers, enjoy!
- The Pleasance's SMS service
- Just A Minute
- Horne & Corden
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust, Edinburgh Fringe 2010
- Jimmy Carr
- Edinburgh view from Edinburgh Castle. Photo taken by Alan Ford 25/05/2006
- Pleasance launches free Edinburgh Fringe 2010 SMS service (that isn't free)
- Lulworth Castle
- Steve Coogan blasts Top Gear's Mexican show as 'casual racism'