Secret Edinburgh: Chris and Paul wander around
Chris and Paul walk around Edinburgh. A lot.
When Chris and Paul (that's us) got out of the hostel would would try to go to the furthest place without getting lost...but we managed it anyway. That's okay, because we discovered a bridge that over looked the city. We went back a few times; the view was unbelievable. It even took our mind off the shows for a brief moment.
Also before the shows, we would hit the Royal Mile to promote our show. Everyday we would take a different path up to the mile. Since Paul was in a bunny suit, it was a bit hard and we worked up a good sweat and appetite.
We would stop by a local fish and chip shop to feed the hunger. For some reason, everyone would stare oddly at the bunny - maybe because Paul wouldn't take off the head. He felt that the kids around him would not like that, and that they would start to scream.
This time we'll walk to see if the bunny can make it to the top of the castle! We also enjoyed aimlessly walking around and seeing all of the beautiful streets Edinburgh as many streets. Not sure if we got to all of them. We lost count after four.
The Chris and Paul Show is at Just The Tonic at the Caves, til 26 August, 20:40. Get tickets here.
- Incoming: a chat with Rachel Parris
- Secret Edinburgh: Chopper keeps his amazing tapas find a secret
- Comedy Store Raw & Uncut set for cinemas nationwide
- Secret Edinburgh: Tom Allen absorbs the towel department at John Lewis
- Live review, Amy WInehouse on the pyramid stage at Glastonbury 2008
- Richard Madden
- Tenacious D announce mega comedy festival in LA
- Digital wristbands could debut at UK festivals in 2012
- Sketchfest: Three Half Pints are ‘incredibly boring’
- New sitcom Spy anchors a Friday night comedy line-up on Sky 1