Secret Edinburgh: Gráinne Maguire tours the Grassmarket
Gráinne Maguire takes a stroll through the Grassmarket in Edinburgh for the afternoon in the latest installment to our comedy guide to the Scottish capital....
My favourite place in Edinburgh is the Grassmarket. Firstly it looks like I’m in Harry Potter, which is a big tick already for me. Will I buy a second hand book or a wizard’s wand? The possibilities seem endless. Secondly, there is a Christmas decoration shop there open all year round that fills your heart with wonder. What would it be like to work in such a place?
View Secret Edinburgh: Such Small Portions' map of over 50 comedians' favourite spots in the city in a larger map
- The Last Leg gets third series on C4
- Monty Python tracks music to Black Sabbath's ears
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Live comedy picks: Brigstocke, Flanagan, Byrne, Jo Brand, £1 cabaret and more
- Jason Manford's You And Whose Army set for Sky 1
- Musical Comedy Awards 2013 Heat Three: Acts to watch
- SSP's most-clicked news stories of 2012