Secret Edinburgh : Making the most of Marchmont's Sweet Melinda's with Alistair Barrie
We needed a good foodie recommendation at the Fringe, especially as like most people we survive on chips and the odd baked potato for the month of August.
So thank god Alistair Barrie was able to point us to the excellent Sweet Melinda's in Marchmont for his top culinary choice. Read on...
Every time I play the festival I stay in Marchmont as it is close to everything, but that little stretch of Meadow means you feel separated from the madness, and is also perfect to walk/dance/cry/sing/laugh/stagger across at any time of day or night.
- Tim Key
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: former best newcomers
- Charlie Hanson
- Ali Cook
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Christmas comedy round-up: Amstell, Miranda, Pegg, Nica Burns and Big Fat Quizzes
- Al Murray heads to Radio 5 Live with Seven Day Saturday
- Dan Clark: How Not To Live Your Musical Comedy Touring Life
- Angelos Epithemiou set to host NME Awards
- Alan Partridge set for second Sky Atlantic series