There's something wrong with the New Girl
Anyone who has seen a London bus in the last two months will already be well-acquainted with Zooey Deschanel's new comedy New Girl, starting tomorrow on Channel 4. If you've seen the above poster, you've basically already seen half the show. Zooey is kooky (she bites her lip at that kooky thing she's just done); Zooey is pretty (in a part-Katy Perry, part-Anna Friel way); Zooey is pretty and kooky (she has one of those fringes that girls tell each other look pretty if they also bite their lip to make themselves look like that blank-faced blow-up doll who starred in 500 Days of Summer).
- Francis has the best joke and the Inbetweeners is back: last 24 hours in comedy
- Susan Calman
- An angry God an intrigued president and a miserable James May: the week in video
- Addison Cresswell
- Chris Addison heads to Sky Living with Trying Again
- Simon Day and Ralf Little join Graham Linehan's The Ladykillers cast
- Interview with Tania Harrison, Arts curator of Latitude Festival
- London 2012: Eric Idle sings Always Look On The Bright Side of Life at Olympics closing ceremony
- Comedy picks: Craig Campbell, Frankie Boyle, Sean Lock, WitTank and more...
- Rentaghost latest British comedy to be picked up in America