There's something wrong with the New Girl
Anyone who has seen a London bus in the last two months will already be well-acquainted with Zooey Deschanel's new comedy New Girl, starting tomorrow on Channel 4. If you've seen the above poster, you've basically already seen half the show. Zooey is kooky (she bites her lip at that kooky thing she's just done); Zooey is pretty (in a part-Katy Perry, part-Anna Friel way); Zooey is pretty and kooky (she has one of those fringes that girls tell each other look pretty if they also bite their lip to make themselves look like that blank-faced blow-up doll who starred in 500 Days of Summer).
- Lost Features Wednesday: Josie Long in charity shops, Adam Buxton and much more...
- Harry Deansway is angry and he isn’t going to take it any more
- Jon Thoday
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Cheryl Taylor's off and a lot of new comedy: the last 72 hours in comedy
- Robert Llewellyn stars in UK’s first Kickstarter-funded sitcom
- Camden Crawl 2012: a field report from the Black Heart
- Psychobitches on Sky Arts
- Sam Simmons
- Rob Delaney gets filthy and Ed Byrne gets sweaty: the sex-filled week in video