There's something wrong with the New Girl
Anyone who has seen a London bus in the last two months will already be well-acquainted with Zooey Deschanel's new comedy New Girl, starting tomorrow on Channel 4. If you've seen the above poster, you've basically already seen half the show. Zooey is kooky (she bites her lip at that kooky thing she's just done); Zooey is pretty (in a part-Katy Perry, part-Anna Friel way); Zooey is pretty and kooky (she has one of those fringes that girls tell each other look pretty if they also bite their lip to make themselves look like that blank-faced blow-up doll who starred in 500 Days of Summer).
- What have Plebs ever done for ITV?
- The worst comedy merchandise money can buy
- Monty Python tracks music to Black Sabbath's ears
- MTV LOL: Some comedians in some music videos
- Why White Van Man is the best new comedy this year (so far)
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- Chopped and changed: programmes that are coming back with new faces
- Comedians down their razors for Movember
- Women in comedy: there's quite a few of them now, aren't there?
- Help SSP decorate the Latitude Festival shed