Tony Law: a bag of inner calm and barely contained energy
Tony Law seems to be trembling on the verge of shaking off the 'comedian's comedian' tag and getting some proper popularity.
We sat down for a chat with Tony Law, who we're pleased to report has a very Canadian blend of seeming inner calm and barely-contained energy.
- Incoming: Gareth Morinan is the busiest man at the Edinburgh Fringe
- Secret Edinburgh: Dan Nightingale views the city from the hill with no name
- JJ Whitehead interview: “In early 2012 I will reveal my super power”
- James Dowdeswell
- Circuit breakers: Lee Kern harangues Holly Burn
- Secret Edinburgh: Chopper keeps his amazing tapas find a secret
- A nice chat with Hans Teeuwen
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Incoming: Leads & Stern on their 'comedy phase'
- Glenn Wool