Win Scott Capurro tickets at the Soho Theatre
Islama-homophobia: difficult to say, probably difficult to watch, pretty much guaranteed to be hilarious.
It's the new show from Scott Capurro, the grand dame of enfant terribleism – shut up, we're sticking with this as a tag – which he's bringing to the Soho Theatre next week to offend the gays, the Muslims, the straights, the Catholics, and probably you. (We had a chat with him which you'll find here, incidentally.)
We have two pairs of tickets to go and see him next week if you can answer our simple question. We were going to run an 'what's your best insult for Scott Capurro' competition before realising that probably wasn't the best idea we have ever had, so instead, answer this:
Which film was Scott not in?
A) Mrs Doubtfire
B) Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace
Actually the one that Scott isn't in is the one I'm in. It's an imagination failure/attention seeking sort of day today, sorry.
ANYHOO, tweet the answer to us @smallportions or e-mail email@example.com by 1pm on Wednesday 6th June 2012 to be in with a chance. Good luck (with looking up his Wikipedia page and tweeting us the missing film)!
- Thick Of It bleeped for US airings
- Peep show writers turned down Flight of the Conchords
- The Wrestling takes panel prize at Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards
- Andre Vincent
- Secret Edinburgh: Up & Over It save the pennies at £-Stretcher
- A profoundly off-topic chat with Humphrey Ker
- Phill Jupitus heads up Glastonbury 2010 comedy line-up
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- Jimmy Bird wins Latitude new comedy act award
- Peckham's finest comedy shorts night, Brain Wrap: what you need to know