Win Scott Capurro tickets at the Soho Theatre
Islama-homophobia: difficult to say, probably difficult to watch, pretty much guaranteed to be hilarious.
It's the new show from Scott Capurro, the grand dame of enfant terribleism – shut up, we're sticking with this as a tag – which he's bringing to the Soho Theatre next week to offend the gays, the Muslims, the straights, the Catholics, and probably you. (We had a chat with him which you'll find here, incidentally.)
We have two pairs of tickets to go and see him next week if you can answer our simple question. We were going to run an 'what's your best insult for Scott Capurro' competition before realising that probably wasn't the best idea we have ever had, so instead, answer this:
Which film was Scott not in?
A) Mrs Doubtfire
B) Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace
Actually the one that Scott isn't in is the one I'm in. It's an imagination failure/attention seeking sort of day today, sorry.
ANYHOO, tweet the answer to us @smallportions or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on Wednesday 6th June 2012 to be in with a chance. Good luck (with looking up his Wikipedia page and tweeting us the missing film)!
- Chris Corcoran
- Secret Edinburgh: Checkley and Bush play board games Under the Stairs
- Al Murray heads to Radio 5 Live with Seven Day Saturday
- Secret Edinburgh: Andrew Doyle finds a bar the Fringegoers haven't
- Summer laughin': the best festivals between now and September
- A nice chat with Late Night Gimp Fight
- Midnight Beast, a midget, and folks from British YouTube lollering: it's the week in video
- Robin Ince
- Edinburgh Fringe Picks 2012: Solid sorts