Win Scott Capurro tickets at the Soho Theatre
Islama-homophobia: difficult to say, probably difficult to watch, pretty much guaranteed to be hilarious.
It's the new show from Scott Capurro, the grand dame of enfant terribleism – shut up, we're sticking with this as a tag – which he's bringing to the Soho Theatre next week to offend the gays, the Muslims, the straights, the Catholics, and probably you. (We had a chat with him which you'll find here, incidentally.)
We have two pairs of tickets to go and see him next week if you can answer our simple question. We were going to run an 'what's your best insult for Scott Capurro' competition before realising that probably wasn't the best idea we have ever had, so instead, answer this:
Which film was Scott not in?
A) Mrs Doubtfire
B) Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace
Actually the one that Scott isn't in is the one I'm in. It's an imagination failure/attention seeking sort of day today, sorry.
ANYHOO, tweet the answer to us @smallportions or e-mail email@example.com by 1pm on Wednesday 6th June 2012 to be in with a chance. Good luck (with looking up his Wikipedia page and tweeting us the missing film)!
- James Marsden
- Nish Kumar interview: “my only problem with nepotism is when it doesn’t benefit me”
- Musical Comedy Awards 2013 Heat Five: Acts to watch
- Adam Hess
- BBC Three unveils cast for pilot show 'Dappers'
- Russell Brand heads back to Xfm with Noel Gallagher
- Secret Edinburgh: Chris and Paul wander around
- Monty Python members criticise new BBC drama Holy Flying Circus
- Kath Mainland
- Armando Iannucci, Chris Morris and Rob Brydon at Nottingham festival