Ab Fab Madge ban, Latitude NOT rained off and more: the last 24 hours in comedy
Andrew Mickel11 July 2012
We're not going to lie: this first story is potentially exciting...
- The TOWIE of its day, Birds of a Feather, could come back to TV after being successful on stage. Mirror
- Madonna is banned from Ab Fab for life, according to reports in the Daily Star (hmmmm). The List
- Latitude is very, very definitely going ahead despite the rain. Official advice: BRING WELLIES. Twitter
- London gig news 1: Eddie Murphy’s brother is doing a show at the O2 in October. London Is Funny
- London gig news 2: Rob Delaney sold out the Soho Theatre in one hour off the back of a single tweet. Chortle
- Two pranksters who offered George Osborne a GCSE maths textbook have landed a show on BBC Three. We're still waiting on the Dawson Bros Funtime commission, Auntie. PA
- Dave's One Night Stand is coming back with Milton Jones, Al Murray and more. Chortle
- Adam Buxton's Bug launched on Sky Atlantic with 64,000 viewers, half the slot's usual viewing figures. Broadcast
Hot news? Tweet us @smallportions...
- Sketches and snoods: a nice chat with Cardinal Burns
- What have Plebs ever done for ITV?
- The Pin
- Sketchfest: Teakshow are matured in oaken vats
- Sketchfest: Rory and Tim are three people. The third one isn't called 'and'.
- Stephen Dinsdale
- Incoming: Lebensmüde make us hunt for accent options on our computers
- Mike Goward
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Alex Zane and Rob Beckett at the Royal Albert Hall Elgar Rooms