Adam Buxton to headline Green Man Festival 2012
Adam Buxton is set to headline the comedy stage at the Green Man Festival this year.
Buxton is among a plethora of comedy acts who are heading to the festival, which is set in the Usk Valley in Powys, Wales.
Other notable comedians on the bill include Robin Ince, Holly Walsh, Mike Wozniak, Mark Allen, Zoe Lyons, Brian Gittins, Henry Paker, Edward Aczel and John-Luke Roberts
Buxton will present a Best Of Bug The Evolution Of The Music Video’ – which only last week was confirmed to be turned into a TV series for Sky Atlantic.
The show, which Buxton has run on the Southbank regularly since 2007 showcases 'interesting, brilliant, strange and otherwise noteworthy music videos' but more often than not is focussed around the comments made against the videos on sites such as YouTube.
The DJ will be appearing at Green Man on the Thursday evening. More comedy acts are expected to be announced in coming weeks. Green Man Festival 2012 takes place in Glanusk Park, Usk Valley, Powys, in Wales from 17-19 August 2012.
Green Man Festival tickets are priced at £145 (plus booking fee) for a weekend camping ticket, to see the full line-up click here.
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- Commissioners and TV executives
- All your Christmas problems, solved in a timely manner, by Sam Simmons
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series
- Altitude 2010: Abandoman wows Meribel crowds
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault