Adam Hills celebrates birth of baby daughter
Tim Clark11 May 2010
Australian comedian Adam Hills and his wife are celebrating the birth of a baby daughter.
According to Hills, both mother and daughter, who has been named Beatrice Pearl and weighs in at 3.4kg, are both doing fine after the birth on Saturday.
Hills wrote on his Twitter page: "When I woke up yesterday I wasn't a dad. Today I am. Life is good. Wife is better. Baby is the best."
Hills recently quipped that he would name his daughter Logie if he was to win the Australian TV Personality awards of the same name.
Luckily for his daughter the eventual winner was Ray Meagher, from Home and Away.
- Sketches and snoods: a nice chat with Cardinal Burns
- Eddie Izzard plans to play all 50 U.S. States in 2014
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 20 - 1
- Alice Lowe and Steve Oram help out next generation of film talent
- Stewart Lee: "I don't think a 16-year-old me would want to be a comedian"
- What have Plebs ever done for ITV?
- Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
- Alternative Comedy Experience series two acts confirmed
- Rik Mayall is Greg Davies dad - in C4's Man Down
- Monty Python tracks music to Black Sabbath's ears