Adam Hills celebrates birth of baby daughter
Tim Clark11 May 2010
Australian comedian Adam Hills and his wife are celebrating the birth of a baby daughter.
According to Hills, both mother and daughter, who has been named Beatrice Pearl and weighs in at 3.4kg, are both doing fine after the birth on Saturday.
Hills wrote on his Twitter page: "When I woke up yesterday I wasn't a dad. Today I am. Life is good. Wife is better. Baby is the best."
Hills recently quipped that he would name his daughter Logie if he was to win the Australian TV Personality awards of the same name.
Luckily for his daughter the eventual winner was Ray Meagher, from Home and Away.
- Rik Mayall is Greg Davies dad - in C4's Man Down
- Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
- Monty Python black and white
- Comedy Central plans live improv advert
- Camp Bestival
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 100 - 81
- Beth O’Brien: ‘I had to learn quite quickly, which is a good thing’
- Billy Bragg's Handyman Blues, featuring Stewart Lee, Kevin Eldon Johnny Vegas
- Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2013 most successful ever
- Comedy gets actorly: George Wendt, Andi Osho, Charlie Hanson and more talk about the thesp life