Adam Hills celebrates birth of baby daughter
Tim Clark11 May 2010
Australian comedian Adam Hills and his wife are celebrating the birth of a baby daughter.
According to Hills, both mother and daughter, who has been named Beatrice Pearl and weighs in at 3.4kg, are both doing fine after the birth on Saturday.
Hills wrote on his Twitter page: "When I woke up yesterday I wasn't a dad. Today I am. Life is good. Wife is better. Baby is the best."
Hills recently quipped that he would name his daughter Logie if he was to win the Australian TV Personality awards of the same name.
Luckily for his daughter the eventual winner was Ray Meagher, from Home and Away.
- Larmer Tree to Latitude, Greenwich to Ealing: the best live comedy this week
- Lucy Beaumont wins BBC New Comedy Award 2012
- Jack Whitehall, Ronna and Beverley all go on the offensive: last 24 hours in comedy
- Ed Fringe Five Star Reviews: Spank, Pappy's, Wittank, Paul Foot and more
- A nice chat with Naz Osmanoglu
- Loaded LAFTA's 2013 nominations announced
- Brendon Burns
- Ashley Hames: Confessions of a Sex Reporter review
- Hal Cruttenden
- A catch-up with The Boy With Tape On His Face