Al Murray, Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr headline Brighton Comedy Festival
Tim Clark19 August 2010
A plethora of top comedians including Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Al Murray are set to headline the Brighton Comedy Festival this coming October,
Now in its ninth year, the Brighton Comedy Festival has managed to attract a number of the top comedians currently touring the stand-up circuit for the duration of the three-week festival.
Also included on the Hill are Irish comedian Ardal O’Hanlon, Julian Clary, Stewart Lee , Mark Watson, Sarah Millican and Kevin Bridges.Robin Ince, Seann Walsh.
A total of fifty comedians are expected to make the pilgrimage to the South Coast for the festival, with more acts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks