Amused Moose launch Laughter Awards 2012
AmusedMoose have launched the Laughter Awards 2012 to search for the best show at the Edinburgh Fringe.
The competition, which is sponsored by 2Entertain, aims to find undiscovered talent at the Fringe and , were won by gruff Canadian comedy maestro Tony Law last year, and come with a hefty £5000 prize
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Edinburgh Fringe