Chris Addison's Show & Tell could face E4 axe
Chris Addison's E4 series Show & Tell is probably not returning to our screens, according to a report in Broadcast Now.
The first season provided a platform for many emerging talents who had previously had little TV exposure, including Joe Lycett, Elis James, Nick Helm and James Acaster.
The format, where guests would bring things to show and tell to the audience, won praise from many of the comedians involved for finding a warm and engaging way to showcase new standup.
Channel 4 responded that it had not made a decision about the series, although several programmes have been canned by the broadcaster during a period of content renewal.
Show & Tell is made by Tinderbox Television.
- SSP's most-clicked news stories of 2012
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Good Night: the stunning fun of Pun Run
- SSP's most popular features of 2012
- Circuit breakers: where comedians ask the questions
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival
- Commissioners and TV executives