Comedy promoters strike it out on their own
You may have not heard of them, but if you have ever enjoyed the late-night revellry of some of the best comedy tents across the UK festival scene such as Glastonbury and Bestial, then the fabulous line-up that you were treated to was down to the combined efforts of Brett Vincent and Martyne Green.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks