Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
A comedy film starring Danny Dyer has flopped on it’s opening weekend at Box office after taking a mere £747 on its opening weekend.
Smug pricks FYI the film was on 4 screens shown once at 11 in the morning.I always new it wasn't gonna be apocalypse now.Still smiling.
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) February 21, 2013
- The Pleasance's SMS service
- Just A Minute
- Horne & Corden
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust, Edinburgh Fringe 2010
- Jimmy Carr
- Edinburgh view from Edinburgh Castle. Photo taken by Alan Ford 25/05/2006
- Pleasance launches free Edinburgh Fringe 2010 SMS service (that isn't free)
- Lulworth Castle
- Steve Coogan blasts Top Gear's Mexican show as 'casual racism'