Dara O'Briain brings Japanese maths show to Dave
Andrew Mickel29 March 2012
Dara O'Briain will host a new show on Dave about maths.
Dara O'Briain: School Of Hard Sums, which starts on Monday 16 April.
Each episode will also feature Oxford University maths professor Marcus du Sautoy and comedians including Alex Horne, David O’Doherty and Jason Byrne looking at how logic can be used to solve different problems.
O'Briain studied maths and theoretical physics at University College, Dublin.
The show is based on successful Japanese show Comaneci University Mathematics, created by Takeshi's Castle creator Takeshi Kitano.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Widdicombe, Christmas, Pappy's and Dommett head to Green Man comedy stage
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- Casual Violence
- The Wrestling takes panel prize at Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards