Dara O'Briain brings Japanese maths show to Dave
Andrew Mickel29 March 2012
Dara O'Briain will host a new show on Dave about maths.
Dara O'Briain: School Of Hard Sums, which starts on Monday 16 April.
Each episode will also feature Oxford University maths professor Marcus du Sautoy and comedians including Alex Horne, David O’Doherty and Jason Byrne looking at how logic can be used to solve different problems.
O'Briain studied maths and theoretical physics at University College, Dublin.
The show is based on successful Japanese show Comaneci University Mathematics, created by Takeshi's Castle creator Takeshi Kitano.
- Comedy promoter dies on Arctic charity expedition
- Sacha Baron Cohen sent goat by movie studio
- SSP's most-clicked news stories of 2012
- Promoters & Agents
- Monty Python's Life Of Brian set for new BBC drama
- Stephen Fry reveals suicide attempt on RIchard Herring's podcast
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours