Djalili and Epithemiou head Let's Dance line-up
Tim Clark25 January 2012
Angelos Epithemiou and Ulrika Jonsson will team up for this year's Let's Dance for Sport Relief, competing against Omid Djalili and Patrick Monahan.
Other comedians include Ava Vidal, Terry Alderton, Arabella Weir, upcoming double act Watson and Oliver and Rowland Rivron.
Other stars include ski anti-hero Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards, DJs Tony Blackburn & David Hamilton, Scott Mills & Olly Murs, and The Only Way Is Essex's Amy Childs and Harry Derbridge.
The show, which sees celebrities recreate famous dances from pop history, has already seen Charlie Baker, Noel Fielding and Rufus Hound take to the stage.
The five-week run will start on February 18, ahead of the final on March 17.
We look at the runners and riders for the prize here.
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- Tim Minchin heading to Greenwich Comedy Festival 2011
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- All your Christmas problems, solved in a timely manner, by Sam Simmons
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Sketchfest: what you need to know
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost hint at possible NZ film