Frankie Boyle announces new tour for 2012
Tim Clark16 November 2011
Frankie Boyle has announced a new UK tour in 2012.
In a newsletter to fans Boyle has said he will now “attempt a final tour, to heal Britain’s fools. To support its rioters. To offer the inchoate laughter of despair to a culture in freefall.”
Entitling the new show The Last Days of Sodom Boyle has managed at least to stick to some kind of continuity with his comedy.
The new tour is scheduled to start in Blackburn’s King George’s Hall on July 4th next years, before stopping at Liverpool, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Plymouth, London and Manchester before arriving in Bournemouth on November 23.
More dates are also expected to be announced in coming weeks. Tickets for The Last Days of Sodom will be on sale from Friday.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks