Fringe previews tonight: Naz Osmanoglu and Tom Rosenthal
Andrew Mickel28 March 2011
Award-winning stand-up Naz Osmanoglu and Friday Night Dinner star Tom Rosenthal are presenting their first Edinburgh preview shows tonight at the Hen and Chickens theatre in Highbury.
Firmly kicking off the Edinburgh preview season, the two shows are the debut hour-long Edinburgh offers from the comedian’s who have seen themselves climb the comedy ladder over the past twelve months.
Naz Osmanoglu’s show, 1000% awesome focuses on the influence his upbringing, as 26th in line to the Turkish throne has had on his life, and his overbearing dad’s wish for him to exceed expectations at any given moment.
Rosenthal has taken a similar tack with his own show, Child of Privilege, whick reflects on his childhood days growing up as the son of TV sports presenter Jim Rosenthal.
Both shows can be seen for £10 and are available via ticketweb.com.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Turtle Canyon's Chubby Bunny gets You Tube premiere
- Alexander Bennett
- Parkinson's comedy charity viral MichaelJFoxNews.com stirs up taste issue
- Widdicombe, Christmas, Pappy's and Dommett head to Green Man comedy stage
- Pegg and Frost's The World's End trailer released
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost hint at possible NZ film