Fringe previews tonight: Naz Osmanoglu and Tom Rosenthal
Andrew Mickel28 March 2011
Award-winning stand-up Naz Osmanoglu and Friday Night Dinner star Tom Rosenthal are presenting their first Edinburgh preview shows tonight at the Hen and Chickens theatre in Highbury.
Firmly kicking off the Edinburgh preview season, the two shows are the debut hour-long Edinburgh offers from the comedian’s who have seen themselves climb the comedy ladder over the past twelve months.
Naz Osmanoglu’s show, 1000% awesome focuses on the influence his upbringing, as 26th in line to the Turkish throne has had on his life, and his overbearing dad’s wish for him to exceed expectations at any given moment.
Rosenthal has taken a similar tack with his own show, Child of Privilege, whick reflects on his childhood days growing up as the son of TV sports presenter Jim Rosenthal.
Both shows can be seen for £10 and are available via ticketweb.com.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Where there's a Wil (Anderson) there's a way
- Widdicombe, Christmas, Pappy's and Dommett head to Green Man comedy stage
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief
- Casual Violence
- Mark Thomas stands up for free theatre
- The Wrestling takes panel prize at Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- Alexander Bennett