Inbetweeners' cast head off for comic relief 'rude' road trip
Andrew Mickel18 January 2011
The cast of the Inbetweeners are set to head off across the UK in search of the towns and villages with the rudest sounding names, all in aid of Comic Relief.
The team are set to traverse the length and breadth of the country to savour the delights of dinner at Pussy’s Inn, and stopping off at Cock Alley, Titty Ho and Bell End during their lewd quest.
Aiming to visit as many rude places in 50 hours the cast of the Channel 4 comedy - which includes Simon Bird, Joe Thomas, James Buckley and Blake Harrison – will be heading off from Bush Lane later this afternoon.
The cast have decided to embark on their road-trip early as filming commitments for the forthcoming Inbetweeners film rule them out of Comic Relief night itself.
Speaking to Fearne Cotton on Radio 1 at the launch of the show, the team announced that they are set to take their mighty yellow fiat - which was also used in the TV show – on the trip, which will also stocked up with a mixture of Haribo sweets and multiple games of eye-spy.
Anyone interested in the boy's adventures can log onto their new facebook page for the trip at http://www.facebook.com/e4inbetweeners.
Where should the Inbetweeners go? So far SSP has found a Pratt's Bottom in South East London, but if anyone has any suggestions send them to email@example.com and we'll add it to the rude list.
So far the boys have been spotted in a cafe near Bank, and we've had suggestions for Fannystone, which is in Grimsby, here http://bit.ly/fOGp4u as well as a Penistone, Dykehead, and Butts Wynd.
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Casual Violence
- Stewart Lee launches scathing attack on Edinburgh Comedy Festival's 'Comedy God' poll
- The Wrestling takes panel prize at Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards
- Altitude 2010: Abandoman wows Meribel crowds
- Comedy promoter dies on Arctic charity expedition
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Alexander Bennett
- British Comedy Awards 2012: who should clearly win
- Turtle Canyon's Chubby Bunny gets You Tube premiere