Jason Manford and Russell Tovey signed up for Just A Minute TV
More details have been released about Just A Minute's 45-year anniversary run on BBC Two.
Ten episodes will be screened on weekdays at 6pm from Monday 26 March to Friday 6 April, hosted by Nicholas Parsons.
The show will stick to the radio format, and will feature Paul Merton in every edition. Regular show guests Stephen Fry, Graham Norton, Sue Perkins and Julian Clary will also appear during its run.
New players for TV will include Russell Tovey, Ruth Jones, Hugh Bonneville and Jason Manford.
Several programmes have also been specially commissioned for radio to mark the anniversary.
On Radio 4, Just A Minute will broadcast two special episodes from Mumbai on Monday 19 and 26 April, with Paul Merton and Marcus Brigstocke among the lineup. Indian comics Cyrus Broacha and Anuvab Pal will also join the show, which was recorded at Mumbai's Comedy Store.
A programme about the show's following in India, Just A Minute's Indian Adventure, will also be broadcast on 2 April.
And Radio 4 Extra will broadcast a celebration of the show on 17 March with Just A Minute Without Hesitation, featuring classic performances from Clement Freud, Linda Smith and Kenneth Williams.
This is not the first time that Just A Minute has been broadcast on TV. Several series were made in the nineties, but none managed to capture the success of the long-running radio show.
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Tim Minchin heading to Greenwich Comedy Festival 2011
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Sketchfest: what you need to know
- All your Christmas problems, solved in a timely manner, by Sam Simmons
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series