John Cleese's Israeli nut ad 'endorses bombing of Iran'
John Cleese has caused a stir after appearing in an Israeli advert which appears to endorse the bombing of Iran.
Cleese plays the role of a US general who sanctions an air strike of an 'unknown' enemy after tasting a delicious nutty spread.
The advert, which was filmed at Cleese's house in Monaco, opens with a high-level military meeting where Israeli military officers ask for permission to launch an attack, saying 'we have the right to defend outselves.
Watch the advert here:
- The Pleasance's SMS service
- Just A Minute
- Horne & Corden
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust, Edinburgh Fringe 2010
- Jimmy Carr
- Edinburgh view from Edinburgh Castle. Photo taken by Alan Ford 25/05/2006
- Pleasance launches free Edinburgh Fringe 2010 SMS service (that isn't free)
- Lulworth Castle
- Steve Coogan blasts Top Gear's Mexican show as 'casual racism'