Johnny Vegas set to front clothing ad campaign
Tim Clark29 March 2010
Johnny Vegas is set to make a move from comedy into the menswear world after being picked by specialist clothes rage Jacamo to head their new ad campaign.
Vegas, who is best known for his crude style of comedy, is set to appear as the voiceover for the campaign which will also star the character ‘Phil’ as the model.
According to the specialist clothing company Vegas “brings the ideal fun and vibrancy to the adverts'' for the range which caters for bigger men and includes a size-66 chest size and an XXXXXL waists.
A spokesman for Jamaco said: "We've chosen Johnny Vegas to take part in our advert because we love his sense of fun, the fact that he's a down to earth, real bloke and his distinctive voice.
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- All your Christmas problems, solved in a timely manner, by Sam Simmons
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- Altitude 2010: Abandoman wows Meribel crowds
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Commissioners and TV executives
- British Comedy Awards 2012: who should clearly win