Johnny Vegas set to front clothing ad campaign
Tim Clark29 March 2010
Johnny Vegas is set to make a move from comedy into the menswear world after being picked by specialist clothes rage Jacamo to head their new ad campaign.
Vegas, who is best known for his crude style of comedy, is set to appear as the voiceover for the campaign which will also star the character ‘Phil’ as the model.
According to the specialist clothing company Vegas “brings the ideal fun and vibrancy to the adverts'' for the range which caters for bigger men and includes a size-66 chest size and an XXXXXL waists.
A spokesman for Jamaco said: "We've chosen Johnny Vegas to take part in our advert because we love his sense of fun, the fact that he's a down to earth, real bloke and his distinctive voice.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright