Johnny Vegas set to front clothing ad campaign
Tim Clark29 March 2010
Johnny Vegas is set to make a move from comedy into the menswear world after being picked by specialist clothes rage Jacamo to head their new ad campaign.
Vegas, who is best known for his crude style of comedy, is set to appear as the voiceover for the campaign which will also star the character ‘Phil’ as the model.
According to the specialist clothing company Vegas “brings the ideal fun and vibrancy to the adverts'' for the range which caters for bigger men and includes a size-66 chest size and an XXXXXL waists.
A spokesman for Jamaco said: "We've chosen Johnny Vegas to take part in our advert because we love his sense of fun, the fact that he's a down to earth, real bloke and his distinctive voice.
- The Pin triumph at London Sketchfest
- Incoming: a chat with Rachel Parris
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: North Americans
- Pleasance Theatre launch Edinburgh preview season
- Good Night: Always Be Comedy always has the Nerf guns
- Watch: The Day They Came To Suck Out Our Brains! finale
- Russell Kane and Paul Chowdhry to headline Hyde Park comedy gigs
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy 60 - 41
- Christmas comedy shows in London 2012: a comprehensive guide
- Isabel Fay's troll tribute goes viral