Johnny Vegas set to front clothing ad campaign
Tim Clark29 March 2010
Johnny Vegas is set to make a move from comedy into the menswear world after being picked by specialist clothes rage Jacamo to head their new ad campaign.
Vegas, who is best known for his crude style of comedy, is set to appear as the voiceover for the campaign which will also star the character ‘Phil’ as the model.
According to the specialist clothing company Vegas “brings the ideal fun and vibrancy to the adverts'' for the range which caters for bigger men and includes a size-66 chest size and an XXXXXL waists.
A spokesman for Jamaco said: "We've chosen Johnny Vegas to take part in our advert because we love his sense of fun, the fact that he's a down to earth, real bloke and his distinctive voice.
- Sarah Daykin
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Comedy Chords strikes the right note
- Underbelly's Comedy Hullabaloo heading to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours
- Isabel Fay's troll tribute goes viral
- Gervais dropped for Globes and walkies for Monahan and Mace: the last 24 hours in comedy
- Edinburgh Fringe previews 2011: Sam Simmons
- Incoming: Alexander Bennett makes Aberystwyth struggle to breathe
- Kylie Minogue to star in '80s pop musical comedy film