Lewis Schaffer is adorable and various Adams are egits: the last 24 hours in comedy
Andrew Mickel20 June 2012
American news akimbo this morning. Sorry, that wasn't planned.
Morning all. We'll be back with more Top 100 in a bit, but first off, here's what else has happened in the last 24 hours...
- 10 O'Clock Live is coming back for a third run, unexpectedly. SSP
- William Shatner said Ilfracombe in Devon is 'laced with prostitution' during Have I Got News For You, but he apologised afterwards, because it apparently isn't. Guardian
- Caimh McDonnell will give £100 to charity every time they review his show in Edinburgh this August, which must be an early contender for a Malcolm Hardee Cunng Stunt Award. Caimh McDonnell
- You will want to give Lewis Schaffer a hug after you read this opinion piece on what he thinks about Jimmy Carr's tax avoidance scheme. Giggle Beats
- A promoter in Cincinnati was threatened with jail for calling an act crippled, despite the act describing herself as crippled too. Chortle
- Apparent idiot Adam Carolla says men are funnier than women. OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN. Chortle
- And if you have quite a bit of time on your hands, this is a truly spectacular take-down of Adam Sandler films. We know: fish, barrel, etc, but really, 'quite good'. Chicago Sun Times
Hot news? Tweet us @smallportions...