Matt Lucas and David Walliams defend show after Come Fly With Me sparks accusations of racism
Matt Lucas and David Walliams’s Christmas show ‘Come Fly With Me’ has sparked controversy after thousands of viewers complained to the BBC accusing the comedians of using racist material during the show.
The stars of Little Britain have faced a barrage of criticism over the one-off Christmas show, which saw the duo dress up as crew of a fictional low-cost airline.
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Tim Minchin heading to Greenwich Comedy Festival 2011
- Sketchfest: what you need to know
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- All your Christmas problems, solved in a timely manner, by Sam Simmons