Michael McIntyre reveals live London gigs at the comedy store
Andrew Mickel11 April 2010
Michael McIntyre has announced further live dates as he warms up for his new BBC Comedy Roadshow series at the Comedy Store.
The show, which is set to hit our screens later this year, received critical acclaim with its nomination for Best Comedy Entertainment Programme at the British Comedy Awards last year.
McIntyre has been appearing at several low-key gigs across the capital in preparation for the new series. The new Monday night shows, which will run from April 19th - 24th May, will feature a number of guest comics including Pete Johansson, Mike Wilmot, Seann Walsh, John Gordillo, Ian Stone, Imran Yusuf and Doc Brown.
According to the Comedy Store website, a number of comedians from the Monday night shows will be picked to appear next to McIntyre on the Comedy Roadshow series.
Earlier this week McIntyre was unveiled as the host for this year's Royal Variety Performance. At 34 years-old, he will become its youngest ever host.
Tickets for the April 19th show can be booked from The Comedy Store website.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Josie Long stars in short film Rain on Film
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost hint at possible NZ film
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief
- Turtle Canyon's Chubby Bunny gets You Tube premiere
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon set for Latitude Festival trip
- Stephen Fry pledges 'to go to jail' over twitter joke trial
- Sketchfest: Robin and Partridge want booking at Jongleurs