Michael McIntyre set to become Britain's Got Talent judge
Comedian Michael McIntyre has been confirmed as one of the judges for the hit ITV show Britain’s Got Talent.
McIntyre has been signed up by the broadcaster to appear alongside David Hasselhoff and Amanda Holden in the next series of the talent show, which has become one of the most popular shows on UK television.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright
- Edinburgh Fringe