Michael McIntyre unveils new 58-date UK tour
Tim Clark22 March 2011
Michael McIntyre is set to head across the UK with a new 58-date arena tour including extended stints at both the O2 Arena and Wembley.
The new tour is set to kick off in the Autumn of next year, but tickets are available from the end of this month.
McIntyre is adding his name to a growing number of comedians who are now planning their tours more than twelve months in advance as the genre continues to grow in popularity.
McIntyre also has is very own dedicated Ticketmaster number for fans looking to book tickets for the forthcoming tour. Alongside the tour announcement, McIntyre’s autobiography is also being released on paperback on the same day as tickets go on sale.
McIntyre is set to play at the following venues nationwide:
Motorpoint Cardiff Arena – 22 August – 29 August.
Capital FM Arena, Nottingham – 3 September – 8 September
The NIA Arena, Birmingham - 17 September – 22 September
The O2 Arena, London, - 26 September – 2 October
Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield – 10 October – 13 October
Odyseey Arena Belfast – 19 October – 20 October
MEN Manchester – 24 October – 29 October
Glasgow SECC Arena – 3 November – 7 November
Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle – 9 November – 12 November
The O2 Dublin – 16 November – 17 November
Echo Arena, Liverpool – 22 November – 24 November
Wembley Arena, London – 28 November – 3 December
- Channel 4 gives fans chance to create E4 sting - with £5000 prize
- Tim Minchin teams up with filmmaker for animated version of Storm
- Noel Fielding: 'Simon Amstell ruined Never Mind The Buzzcocks'
- Comedy gets actorly: Matthew Jones on the darkness of Punch
- Some thoughts from The God Particle and Bluestone 42 writer James Cary
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: index
- Sketches and snoods: a nice chat with Cardinal Burns
- Sketchfest: Sketchercise boys Allnutt and Simpson come in to bat
- Stewart Lee: "I don't think a 16-year-old me would want to be a comedian"
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts